Better than bottled water straight from your sink
Enjoy peace of mind with the latest in high end commercial-grade filtration from Everpure. With the H-300-NXT, your family can indulge in quality, trusted water on demand. Engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, the H-300-NXT ensures you receive crisp, clean, healthy water every time.
The NXT is the first of its kind to receive the NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certification to reduce emerging contaminants that may be found in your water. These contaminants include: some pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, and chemicals used in manufacturing like bisphenol A (BPA).
The H-300-NXT uses trusted technology from our top-selling H-300 to deliver quality water with these added benefits:
- NSF certified to reduce emerging contaminants like pharmaceuticals
- 50% greater dirt-holding capacity
- 30% larger filter membrane
- 10% more chlorine reduction
- Bottle Water Equivalent – 2,272
- Capacity – 1,355 Litres
- Separate faucet installation
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Lime, Scale, Rust and Corrosion
- Cysts – NSF/ANSI standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
Made in the USA
Available in select US markets only
The PBS-400 delivers water at a 2.2 gal/min flow, so it’s designed for filtering the water at your prep sink, pot filler and wet bar. It can also be plumbed to ice machines and other water-using appliances.
Ensure the quality of water used in preparing fresh vegetables and fruits, and in mixing better-tasting beverages and ice cubes. This compact filtration system neatly tucks away in virtually any cabinet and simply connects to your existing tap.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Provides superior chlorine taste & odor and other substance reduction
- Reduces lead to below EPA standards
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Reduces limescale buildup in water appliances
- Plumbs directly to your existing cold water tap
- Filters 3,000 gallons (11,356 liters); 2.2 gpm flow (8.3 ppm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Giardia/Cryptosporidium Cyst
- Rust Particles Scale
- Lime Calcium